Kirchhoff Professional Surveyors is a leading provider of engineering and construction surveying services to a broad range of clients. Based on over 26 years of experience we can provide clients with a complete service from feasibility stage, through the construction phases and up to as built reporting at project completion.
We provide the following:
- Establishment of site control, setting out of infrastructure and as built quality surveys for all size construction projects.
- Earth works survey both setting out and as built quality reporting.
- All survey services including setting out of structures, form work, plinths, holding down bolts, steel and concrete.
- Precision surveys of complex structures including steel structures, cranes, gantries, towers and multi-story construction projects.
- Monitoring of ground works, excavations and deformation surveying.
- Volumetric & Stockpile Surveying:
Recent projects include Cresta shopping centre, new brick works manufacturing plant, athletics stadium Alexandra, Cell C campus, Iron ore mine and conveyor lines, various solar projects, Mpact site deformation monitoring, Kwabelanga waste handling plant, and Greenside, Dassie and Optimum collieries.
Projects at the Kusile Power station site include the bulk materials handling areas, filter plants, ash handling facility and various conveyors.
Our Satellite office in eMalahleni (formerly Witbank) is well positioned to provide cost efficient survey services for construction and mining projects in the area together with the Kusile power station development.