We focus on the capture and survey of 3D data and traditional surveys to produce high quality accurate representations of the earth’s surface and the associated project infrastructure.
Detail surveys of sites showing existing infrastructure, elevations, property boundaries and any other features pertinent to the design process. We utilise a combination of unmanned aerial based mapping, terrestrial 3D Laser scanning and traditional ground survey methods.
- Digital terrain modelling, contours and site plans.
- 3D scanning and modelling for Building information modelling (BIM).
- Open pit quarry and mine surveys. Month end volume determination.
- Tailings and waste dump surveys, volumes and stability monitoring.
- Site development plans.
- Sourcing of satellite mapping for planning and resource prospecting.
Recent projects include: Pongola Canal upgrades 5000 Hectares, New colliery site Middleburg 32500 hectares, Existing dumps Kitwe Zambia, large tyre dump volume surveys, Benga mine Mozambique and Beira Coal yard volumes. Bruma lake refurbishment. Delmas fertilizer volumes project. Maboneng precincts detailed infrastructure surveys for residential and retail developments. Potash mine project Republic of Congo, Titanium extraction project Rwanda and detail survey of various roads Alexandra Johannesburg.