Kirchhoff Professional Surveyors is a modern multi-purpose survey practice with a proud history of over 26 years of experience in property boundary, sectional title, engineering, industrial, mapping, construction and mining surveys.
01 Spatial InfoWe believe good spatial information leads to superior planning, diminished project risks, improved feasibility assessments and efficient resource utilisation.
02 ProcessTo achieve this we utilise a combination of a talented team, up to date technology, internationally acknowledged best practice methodologies, collaborative solutions and continued learning.
03 SolutionWe collect accurate, quality Geo-Spatial data and convert this into intelligence that informs our clients towards cost effective and sustainable solutions.
04 ServicesWe provide property, topographic mapping, engineering, construction, mining and industrial surveying services of the highest calibre in an attentive, professional, timeous and value added manner.
We would be pleased to provide a quote for all projects from residential to large scale industrial developments.
Allow us to assist you in:
- Property boundary surveys, subdivisions and consolidations.
- All Sectional title surveys.
- Prospecting and mining rights plans.
- Detailed topographic mapping utilising a combination ground and unmanned aerial vehicle surveying methods.
- Survey services for the construction, solar, wind and heavy engineering fabrication industries.
- Volume surveys for stockpiles, quarries, opencast mining and as-built excavation reporting.
- Surveying services for infrastructure or mining developments.
- High precision industrial surveying together with geometrical and machine alignment utilising Laser trackers.
Global expertise and experienceOur survey teams have the expertise and experience to complete a full range of survey projects both in South Africa and across the African continent. View our services here.
To date we have completed projects in the Congo, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Ghana, Mali, Tunisia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Central African Republic, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, Lesotho and Madagascar and Antarctica.